Effective 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the so-called GDPR, applies to the processing of your personal data. In this connection, we are providing you with the following information on the processing and protection of your personal data, in order to acquaint you with what personal data we collect, the legal reasons for why we do so, how we process it, the sources we get it from, whom we may provide it to, where you can obtain information about your personal data which we process, and how your data is secured.
I. The Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is the company GALERIE – SEN s.r.o., with its registered seat at Soukenická 1188/25, 11000 Praha 1, ID No.: 26443597, registered in the commercial register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Inlay 82618 (the “Controller”), which operates the Hotel UNIC Prague, at the address Soukenická 1188/25, 11000 Praha 1 (the “Hotel”).
II. The personal data we process, and how we process it
In order for us to provide our services to you, we have to process certain personal data. The Controller may process the following personal data. This does not mean that we process all of the below personal data in every instance. The extent of the personal data processed depends on the type and scope of the services we provide.
· Name and last name, title
· Date of birth
· Country of citizenship
· Address of residence
· Number of travel document
· Number of visa, if the travel document contains one
· The length of your stay
· The purpose of your stay in the territory of the Czech Republic
· Email address
· Phone number
· Type, number and date of expiry of the payment card
· Motor vehicle license plate number
· Camera system recordings
· Other data, should it be necessary in connection with providing services on part of the Controller.
With your consent, we may also process some of the above personal data (especially your name and last name) as well as your photographs or audio-visual recordings (or videos), in which you appear, for advertising purposes, marketing, and for the public presentation of the Hotel.
We receive personal data directly from you. We also receive it from intermediaries who arrange for your accommodations (e.g. reservation portals), when reservations are made, or during your stay. Providing your personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide us with your personal information, it will not be possible to accommodate you in our Hotel.
When processing your personal data, no automated decision-making occurs.
In order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data, which is very important to us, we use all available technical and organizational measures with the aim of preventing the unauthorized access to your personal data and its misuse, including ensuring the safety of our IT systems. We regularly evaluate all measures and update them in order to ensure your personal data is kept safe.
III. The purpose and legal reasons for processing personal data
Your personal data is processed for legal reasons, especially for the purposes outlined below:
· Providing hotel services based on a concluded contract on accommodation reservations, or the contract on accommodations at the Hotel), i.e. especially for purposes of concluding contracts, and managing our contractual relationship with you.
The legal reason which permits us to process your personal data in this case is the processing of your personal data, which is necessary for the purposes of concluding or fulfilling a contract with you.
· Complying with our legal obligations, i.e. especially for the purposes of maintaining a book of guests and notifying the authorities of accommodation of foreigners in the sense of legal regulations regulating the stay of foreigners on the territory of the Czech Republic.
The legal reason which permits us to process your personal data in this case is the processing of your personal data, which is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations which apply to us as the Controller.
· The protection of our legitimate interests, i.e. especially for the purposes of evaluating, performing and claiming our legal rights, securing the Hotel, your property, and the safety of persons.
The legal reason which permits us to process your personal data in this case is the processing of your personal data, which is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests as the Controller of personal data. In order for processing of personal data to follow from legitimate interests, the Controller must assess each case individually (i.e. monitoring the Hotel with a camera system for the purposes of the protection of the property of the Controller or third persons).
· Advertising purposes, marketing, and the public presentation of the Hotel, i.e. particularly the marketing presentation of the Hotel by means of electronic communication, i.e. on the internet, on social media – on profiles owned by the Hotel, for the creation, broadcasting, or promotion of a television advertisement or show, for business advertising of our company and other printed media or electronic / other non-printed media.
The legal reason which permits us to process your personal data in this case is your free and voluntary consent.
· Distributing marketing communications and business offers which we believe may interest you, in order for us to improve our services, unless you have opted out of receiving these business communications.
The legal reason which permits us to process your personal data in this case is the processing of your personal data, which is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate reasons as the Controller of personal data.
IV. Recipients who we may provide your personal data to
Personal data processed as according to this information may be provided to authorized state bodies and institutions or other subjects, should the conditions listed in legal regulations be fulfilled.
Should this be necessary for fulfilling the purpose of personal data processing, for ensuring the proper operations of the Hotel, for fulfilling the obligations of the Controller, or should this follow from your consent, the Controller may transfer your personal data for processing to external suppliers (e.g. providing gastronomical services, IT services, accounting, auditors, attorneys or other subjects, which provide us with their services). The Controller will, in all cases, exert maximum effort to ensure that these third-party suppliers have proper security measures in place which will ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
V. The period for which we may process your personal data
We store your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes of their processing. We continuously evaluate if this need to process certain personal data continues to be relevant for a particular reason. If we find that the data is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which they were processed, we erase the data.
VI. Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
· Concise, clear, transparent and understandable information regarding how we process your personal information and what your rights related to the processing of your personal information are (which is the purpose of this information sheet)
· Access your personal data including the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we process your personal data and the right to request information about the processing of your personal data.
· Correct inaccurate and incomplete personal data
· Delete your personal data (the "right to be forgotten") if:
- Your personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and our legitimate interest in further processing of your personal data does not carry priority in this case or you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Your personal data was processed unlawfully;
- Your personal information must be erased by law.
· Restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information, until we are able to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of your personal data is unlawful and you are only asking for the processing of your personal data to be limited instead of your personal data being erased;
- We no longer need your personal data, but you need it in order to apply your legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data for as long as we have not ascertained whether our legitimate interests outweigh your interests.
· Data portability, including your right to obtain your personal information and your right to decide to transfer it to another service provider
(to another controller of personal data)
· Object to the processing of your personal data if we process it for purposes of protecting our legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes
· Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time
· Lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, such as the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7; www.uoou.cz, tel.: +420 234 665 111, e-mail: email@example.com
Should you have any questions or suggestions for the processing of your personal data or should you wish to apply your rights listed in point VI., you may do so in writing at the address of the Controller, i.e. GALERIE -SEN s r.o., with its registered seat at Soukenická 1188/25, 11000 Praha 1, or electronically via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org